Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

KAFELE (To Die For) the launch of greatness.....

For about thirteen years I've had several ideas for my own upper echelon tee shirt brand , well finally things have been put in motion with a good friend of mine named Morgun Fernander (graphic designer)  and (creative director) along with my own witty ideas for today's streetwear and higher end urban market , with a name like KAFELE which means To Die For in Swahili I felt we should go in that direction by basically infusing black history with modern fashion, I figured if people are will to spend hundreds on a peagon Greek Gods they can also contribute to actual history of prominate figures of our ancestral past, not taking anything away from those who like use mythotical inspiration but that's not what I wanted for this brand...... So stay on the look out for the up and coming street wear line !!!! Kafele (To Die For) 













No comments:

Post a Comment